This Holiday season, The Marietta Square transforms into a nostalgic Winter Wonderland featuring open-air ice skating, Santa’s Workshop, multi-story Christmas tree and more! Holiday entertainment will fill the air and the season will conclude with the inaugural New Year’s Eve Celebration and Square Drop.
On November 20th, The Marietta Square will present its first open-air ice skating rink located in the charming center of Glover Park. Children aged one to ninety-two will make new memories as they skate among the twinkling lights and holiday music.
Ice Skating Hours:
Hours when school is in session:
Monday-Thursday 4:30p – 9:00p
Friday 4:30p – 11:00p
Saturday 10:00a – 11:00p
Sunday 12:00 noon – 8:00p
Hours when school is out:
Monday-Thursday 10:00a – 10:00p
Friday-Saturday 10:00a – 11:00p
Sunday 12 Noon – 8:00p
Christmas Eve 10am – 6pm
Christmas Day 2pm – 9pm
New Year’s Eve 10am – Late
New Year’s Day 2pm – 9pm
- $12 includes entrance and skate rental.
- No other discounts are given.
- Open Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Skate sizes from Toddler 4 to Adult 14.
- We use Lysol on the insides of skates to keep them clean.
- Private Parties: Rates are a minimum $300 for 1-25 skaters per hour, plus $12PP over 25, eg $360 for 30). Typically offered only on weekdays (Mon-Fri) before 430.
- Contact: Chris Stroud, 404-375-8880 or email email@example.com
The Marietta Square will ring in the New Year with two celebrations. Visitors will enjoy live music on the Bandstand in Glover Park, ice sculpting and family festivities throughout the day. The smallest visitors will be included in the fun with a special Children’s Ball Drop at 7pm. Visitors without a curfew will stay out late for a one-of-a-kind Midnight Square Drop in the heart of The Marietta Square. Local restaurants and venues will stay open late and live entertainment will continue throughout the night.
For more information, visit www.WinterWonderlandMariettaSquare.com!